KBS is partnering with educational clients to implement school cleaning and disinfecting programs nationwide to ensure that students, faculty, and staff stay safe.
Depending on the size and needs of the campus or school, regular visits are scheduled with school officials and a designated KBS account manager.
Our account managers ensure that all crew members are trained to be flexible and responsive to current needs with the most up-to-date technology, regardless of the size of the school or campus.
Best practices, such as color-coordinated microfiber towels, are fully implemented at all times to sanitize touchpoints and avoid cross-contamination.
Areas and services for school cleaning, disinfecting and ongoing school maintenance include:
- Classrooms, offices, and libraries
- Lobbies, entrances, hallways and other high-traffic areas
- Restrooms and locker rooms
- Cafeterias, eating areas and kitchens
- Gym floors cleaned, stripped and waxed
- Minor maintenance such as lamp and ballast replacement, changing door locks, and carpentry
- Exterior services such as snow removal, pressure washing, landscaping, and parking lot maintenance