KBS partners with leading facility managers across North America to maintain healthy operations and Stay Ahead of the Curve™.
Culture that Drives Our Success
Our Culture Is Defined by Healthy Operations
The KBS culture is built on the belief that all work is honorable, and we acknowledge the dignity of those who do it.
- We act with integrity, honesty, and straight talk, even when it isn’t easy
- We value a bias for action and individual initiative
- We lead from the front and have the autonomy and drive to pivot quickly
- Our culture informs our behavior and our behavior drives our success
“Culture carried us through the first 35 years and through the COVID-19 pandemic. It will carry us through future challenges so long as we stay true to it.”
- Mark Minasian
- Chief Executive Officer, KBS
Our Culture Carries Us Through COVID-19 and Beyond
Our culture is responsible for our ability to rapidly respond to the COVID-19 crisis. We kept facilities healthy and delivered over 250,000 COVID-19 remediation cleanings that helped customers and employees stay safe. All the while, we never wavered from our core values. Our culture in fact, carried us.
We Are Dedicated to the Success of Our Clients and the Well-being of Our Workforce
We prioritize safety and compliance above all. Our rigorous hiring practices and ongoing training ensure that we meet the high standards of our clients. We employ the highest levels of compliance in employment and vendor relations.
- Rigorous hiring practices
- Ongoing Training
- Compliance in Employment and Vendor Relations
- A Focus on Safety