JUNE 2019 | SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS: These photos tell the story of a wonderful event, the H-E-B Tournament of Champions, where $10 million was raised for charitable causes in Texas … http://hebtoc.com/
KBS was honored, once again, to be part of the 2019 @HEB Tournament of Champions helping them achieve their significant goal—raising over $10 Million for charitable organizations statewide. The 34-year total of $116 million shows a strong commitment to Texas children, their families & education. #Givingback #serve
These photos tell the story of a great event:
• $10,000,000 goal was met this year;
• Two new homes were presented to military veterans;
• Clint Williams, KBS, with Layne Sedate and Frank Ryan, HEB, and Sheldon Kotara;
• Generous turnout for the sponsor dinner;
• Clint Williams and Judi Marshall, Director of Facilities, HEB.
• Clint Williams and two children at the YMCA where KBS worked and helped improve the facility;
• Clint Williams and Layne Sedate;
• Many people coming together to serve;
• Gratitude from the children at the YMCA;
• Thank you note from the kids at the downtown San Antonio YMCA; and
• Gratitude from many children and adults.
KBS is honored to give back and serve in the communities where we live and work, to help make the world a brighter place for everyone.