Join the KBS Team!
- Blaine, MN
- Full Time
- Student (High School)
IFS is looking for a motivated, high energy Crew Member that performs general cleaning and minor maintenance duties in building adjacent walks and grounds, and equipment in a clean, orderly and functional condition. Provides assistance to staff, visitors, vendors, client's staff, and other employees as necessary. Perform all duties related to maintaining the general cleanliness and safety of the main floor, restrooms, and back offices.
This is an hourly, non-exempt. 1st & 2nd Shift full-time position. Se Habla Español.
- 10pm - 6am
Supervision: The Crew Member position reports to the Crew Leader.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Performs work according to standard procedure and by building's operational schedule.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, restrooms, locker rooms, offices, stairways, and windows.
- Sweep, remove debris, clean spills, and mop floors throughout the sales floor and seating area.
- Regularly check the trash receptacles, emptying as needed, in all areas of the site.
- Collect, consolidate, and separate recycling into proper receptacles.
- Clean windows and mirrored surfaces; polish stainless steel surfaces.
- Dust fixtures, shelves, and use products as needed.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the customer and team member restrooms (includes cleaning and policing as needed).
- Complete sweep logs, as directed.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Dust furniture and equipment.
- Wash walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, doors, and sills.
- Empty wastebaskets.
- Report work accomplished orally or on written work order to supervisor daily.
- Building and warehouse cleaning and maintenance work
- Ability to carry out detailed oral or written instructions
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Ability to acquire job skills with three months of on-the-job training
- Disposition to perform other duties as assigned
Physical Demands (must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation):
- Lift and move totes up to 49 pounds each
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing from 15 to 25 pounds
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
- Occasionally push and pull wheeled dollies loaded with products up to 100 pounds during site visits
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
- Walking in and around the facility with great frequency; facilities are over a quarter-mile in length
- Ability to climb ladders and gangways safely and without limitation
- Dexterity in eye/hand coordination, feet (foot pedals), manual (picking, pinching, holding, grasping), and wrist motion (repetitive flexion/rotation)
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours