Join the KBS Team!
- (Multiple States)
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Company Overview: For over 70 years, Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (KBS) has delivered best-in-class property services to major retailers, healthcare, churches, and commercial facilities across the United States. Our core services are janitorial, facilities repair and maintenance, landscape management, and parking lot maintenance services. Kellermeyer Bergensons is reliable, cost-effective and professional. Our property services offerings allow our customers the option to bundle a combination of services or to select single services.
We are looking for a customer service-oriented IT Specialist to join our team Support Desk and provide Desktop Support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. You will be considered as the team’s front liner and will tackle technical problems while providing support for all assigned areas. The goal is to make sure we maintain the customer value to the standards set forth by the company.
Location: Oceanside/Remote (United States)
Compensation: $20-24 Per Hour
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations when supporting local and remote users.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation, and closure for support tickets.
- Desktop Support: Install, configure, secure new computers.
- Applications support including installation, configuration, repairing and removing: Microsoft Office 365, Internet browsers, anti-virus, other/misc.
- Maintain and administer IT systems following established policies and procedures including: business applications, desktop and laptop computers, wired and wireless networks, VoIP phones, cellular devices, and printers.
- Assist in establishing and implementing best practice policies and procedures.
- Assist in documenting IT systems, policies, and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work experience in providing help desk support
- Knowledge of remote-control software
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communicator
- Go-getter attitude
- Problem Solver
- Advanced troubleshooting
- Multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- A+/Network+/Security+ certification preferred
KBS considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. KBS also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.