Join the KBS Team!
- Nashville, TN
- Part Time
- Entry Level
KBS is hiring immediately for motivated housekeeping individuals that love to clean and have a high attention to detail. The Custodian will perform general cleaning and upkeep for a large distribution center, retail store, or commercial building. Individuals in these janitorial positions will ensure the building, grounds, and equipment are in a clean, orderly, and functional condition.
These are hourly, non-exempt, positions.
Work Schedule: Days/nights vary, including weekends
Work Shift: varies
Summary of duties:
- Cleans rooms, hallways, restrooms, locker rooms, offices, stairways, and windows.
- Sweep, remove debris, clean spills, and mop floors throughout the sales floor and seating area.
- Regularly check the trash receptacles, emptying as needed, in all areas of the site.
- Collect, consolidate, and separate recycling into proper receptacles.
- Clean windows and mirrored surfaces; polish stainless steel surfaces.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full-time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
For over 70 years, Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (KBS) has delivered best-in-class property services to major retailers, healthcare, churches, and commercial facilities across the United States. Our core services are janitorial, facilities repair and maintenance, landscape management, and parking lot maintenance services. Kellermeyer Bergensons Services is reliable, cost-effective, and professional. Our property services offerings allow our customers the option to bundle a combination of services or to select single services.
What's In It For You?
Supportive work environment, shifts that accommodate your needs, an opportunity to accelerate your career, and work with a great team! We are hiring immediately – apply today!
KBS considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, and expression, marital or military status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. KBS also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.