Join the KBS Team!
- Decherd, TN
- Full Time
- Entry Level
For over 70 years, Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (KBS) has delivered best-in-class property services to major retailers, healthcare, churches, and commercial facilities across the United States. Our core services are janitorial, facilities repair and maintenance, landscape management, and parking lot maintenance services. Kellermeyer Bergensons Services is reliable, cost-effective, and professional. Our property services offerings allow our customers the option to bundle a combination of services or to select single services.
KBS is looking for a motivated, high energy Crew Member that is primarily responsible for meeting customer needs and exceeding customer expectations in the pick-up and removal of Corrugate Gondolas. To do this, the Corrugate Recycler will conduct the following process in completing their duty in their assigned area or zone.
This is an hourly, non-exempt, full-time position. Se Habla Español.
6:30 pm - 5 am
Supervision: The Corrugate Recycler will report to the Site manager.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Provide professional and prompt service.
- Pick up full gondolas and replace with empty.
- Transport full Corrugate gondolas to Baler/ Compactor area (depending on area or zone)
- Transport Trash gondolas to designated trash open tops. (training will be provided and required)
- Insure that area around all Gondolas are free of debris and trash. Do this when swapping gondolas.
- The Picking up and transporting of gondolas is to be conducted with motorized equipment provided by the customer. (this requires onsite training)
- Dust mop and broom sweep compact – recycle area to keep traffic areas free of trash and debris.
- Must keep traffic areas free of wood debris to insure safety for equipment operators.
- Maintain and sort in Baler area.
- This is not all inclusive duties could change depending on customer
- Corrugating recycling preferred
- Able to learn to drive forklift or tug for job.
- Must have a drivers license to perform this job.
- Building and warehouse cleaning and maintenance work
- Must have a drivers license
- Integrity, initiative, work ethic, customer focus, organization, problem solving, verbal communications, adaptability, team player, coaching/ training.
Physical Demands (must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation):
- Lift and move totes up to 50+ lbs each
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing 50+ lbs.
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
- Occasionally push and pull wheeled dollies loaded with products up to 100 pounds during site visits
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
- Walking in and around the facility with great frequency; facilities are over a quarter-mile in length
- Ability to climb ladders and gangways safely and without limitation
- Dexterity in eye/hand coordination, feet (foot pedals), manual (picking, pinching, holding, grasping), and wrist motion (repetitive flexion/rotation)
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
- The office environment has minimum hazards, which may include varying temperatures and moderate noise levels.
- The site environment may have varying temperatures, varying workstations, and varying interactions with customers and staff. The noise level is usually moderate.
- Facilities are over a quarter-mile in length
- Working conditions may include small spaces, dust, fumes/odors, hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise, vibration, standing on concrete for long hours and wet or uneven surfaces
- Occasionally work occurs in poor weather conditions, including heat, cold, rain, or snow.
What's In It For You?
Supportive work environment shifts that accommodate your needs.
KBS considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, and expression, marital or military status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. KBS also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.